Sitting at home, buying merchandise and gifts at 10 cents on the DOLLAR!
• See what site owners and reviewers are calling, “Entertainment Shopping.”
• Penny auctions are a great way to get incredible deals on items from iPods to automobiles.
• Discover how penny auctions are different than gambling.
• How can sites sell these items so cheaply? Penny auction sites are making a bundle off bidding fees!
• Penny auctions started during the Great Depression. Learn about the history and see how far they have come.
• Not all penny auctions are created equal; study up and find the right site for you.
• The defining strategy of the original penny auctions is now called colluding—and it’s illegal! Find out why.
• Discover what to watch for to avoid getting scammed by shady auction sites.
• If you have a problem with gambling, penny auctions may not be for you. Learn more about the symptoms.
• Join the debate on whether penny auctions should be considered entertainment first and shopping second, or the other way around.
• Find out tips on how to get the jump on your fellow bidders.
• Read reviews of some of the most popular penny auction sites on the internet.
Penny auctions have only been around for a few years, but they have exploded as an industry. With dozens of sites online offering an array of items to bid-on, this new form of shopping has added tension and excitement to what was previously a rather mundane process. In the following pages I will explain for you some of the history behind auctioning and gambling, how this new entertainment-shopping experience works, and who is really winning and losing (you or the site owners). I will pass on 15 strategies for how to increase your chances at winning in a penny auction, caution you against the detriments of taking gambling too far, and explain the practice that gives penny auctions their name (and why the very same practice is illegal in penny auctioning today). Finally, I will review a number of highly ranked penny auction sites where you can play with the confidence that the prices are not being artificially inflated, you are not being scammed, and that you will receive your merchandise after you win.
Penny auctions originated during The Great Depression when farmers were unable to pay the banks for the farms where they lived and worked. The banks would repossess the farms and sell them on auction. Friends and neighbors of the former farm owner would then come in large groups to these auctions and bid only pennies to slow the auction. Because legitimate investors were drown out, eventually one of the friends or neighbors would win the farm at a very low price and then return the farm to its former owner. If the banks would not agree to the price decided on in the auction, the community would physically threaten the bank owners until they reconsidered.
Now you can profit from the World Economic Conditions.
People want to Save Money and now you can set up your own
Penny Auction business from home.
Profit from the latest trends in FUN and Saving Money.
Bidcactus Affiliate Program - Make Money!