WOW! WHAT A FIND!

Monday, April 23, 2018

Reinvent your products for additional profits

DISCLOSURE:  This series of articles are a reprint from Net LEARNING ACADEMY 
rebrandable E-Book Credit to ROBERT PUDDY  {Master E-Marketer, see my story 

meeting Puddy in Glasgow, Scotland several years ago.   Joint Ventures Click here


Creativity in Your Marketing Can Make You a Fortune With Minimal Work
Good information, a solid reputation and a dash of creativity go a long, long way together.

Let me explain…
Plenty of marketers put out a product, sell the product to their customers and then think 
up a new product to sell to these customers. They “rinse and repeat” this process over 
and over.I tell you what – it’s exhausting to come up with new products all the time.
So here’s a tip: You don’t need to start from scratch every time you create a new product.
Instead, I suggest you consider one of my favorite strategies – repurposing content.
Let me give you an example to show you why this is such an powerful and profitable strategy…

1. I originally wrote the List Profit System as List And Traffic lessons and earned well over 
$20,000 in List And Traffic fees for it. (This is where many marketers would stop.)
2. Sometime later I sold the "product" at ListProfitSystem.com and made quite a bit of 
additional money.
3. Next, I offered resale rights to this product for $97 and sold quite a few of those licenses.
4. Finally, months later I sold 250 PLR licenses to this same product.
5. Sometime in mid to late 2010 I'm going to convert the content into a 4-week eclass that 
sells for $497 to get another stream of income from it.  Now consider this – I made tens of 
thousands of dollar selling the same information over and over.
The only difference is that I reformatted and repackaged it. Indeed, just a few hours work 
tended to result in thousands of dollars.

Plus think about this – if you have a niche product (like a golfing ebook), you can convert it 
into an autoresponder course, a membership site or even use it as the basis of personal 
coaching offer. Then you can repackage the content and sell the resell rights to marketers.
In other words, you can profit from two niches – golf and Internet marketing – with the same 
product!

Check this ROBERT PUDDY Offering


It’s Better to Master One Thing Than to Dabble With Many Things
If I was just starting out with online marketing – and I needed to drive traffic to my sites 
– I’d focus on partner traffic (as mentioned earlier).
The truth is, however, you can be successful with most any proven traffic generation strategy 
– provided you master it and stick with it long enough to see results.

You see, a big problem I’ve noticed is that many new marketers tend to spread themselves 
too thin. They become a “Jack of All Trades” but a master of none.They put up a few blog 
posts, write a few articles to submit to EzineArticles.com, gather together a handful of 
affiliates, optimize for a couple keywords… and so on.

Because they’re attempting too many traffic tactics at the same time, they end up doing a 
mediocre to poor job of generating traffic with any single strategy.  Many times, they skip 
from one thing to the next before they even see results.  (And then they assume none of the 
strategies work.)  Point is, if you do a lot of things poorly or even "so so", you'll spend more 
time and see less results than if you do one thing very well.  So pick a business model and 
pick a traffic strategy – and then focus 100% of your efforts on mastering it and getting results.